Reading Content Does Not Make You a Client
We hope you find our site useful and valuable. Provision of content on this site content does not create an advisory relationship. Unless we have a formal agreement in place superseding these terms, Effectivators is not engaged in rendering professional advice or services to you.
Posting Content Does Not Make You an Employee
You are not an employee of Effectivators unless a formal employment agreement has been signed by both you and Effectivators. We do not pay you to read, make comments, publish materials or interact in any other way on the site.
Ownership and Rights for User Posted Content
You retain ownership of any content (text, photos, programs, and other materials) that you post or otherwise submit to this site. However, in connection with such posting or submission, you will be deemed to have expressly granted (or warranted that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) to Effectivators a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed, whether commercial or non-commercial in purpose.
Copyrights and Use of Site Content
The copyright for all materials provided on this site is held by Effectivators or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated in this agreement, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of Effectivators or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to download the materials on this site for your personal or business use only provided that you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates immediately if you breach this agreement. You may not mirror or frame any material contained on this site without express written permission from Effectivators. Any unauthorized use of the materials contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Infringement Notices and Takedown Procedure
Effectivators prohibits the posting of any information or materials that infringes or violates the copyright rights or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, please notify Effectivators of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. We will process notices of alleged infringement that we receive and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Email your concerns to DMCA@effectivators.com.
To be effective, please include following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
- Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your address, telephone number, email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Hyperlinks to Third-Party Sites
Linking to This Site
We encourage and permit links to content on our site. However, we want to maintain high standards of professionalism. So we do NOT grant any license or other permission for links or other use of the site or its content if such use or link:
- suggests that we promote or endorse any third party’s causes, ideas, political campaigns, web sites, products or services, or
- copies, displays, disseminates or otherwise uses the content without our express written consent, or
- uses the content for commercial purposes.
You may use the site for lawful purposes only. You may not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish through the site, any content that is any of the following:
- is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening, or otherwise objectionable to Effectivators in Effectivators’ sole discretion;
- would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law;
- contains computer viruses, trojan horses, worms, moles or other destructive elements;
- violates the rights of others, such as content that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity;
- disrupts or interferes with services provided by Effectivators, or the servers or the networks connected to the servers;
- contains any false or misleading statement;
- contains advertising
You may not use the site for any commercial purpose and may not distribute over the site any solicitation of funds, goods or services. You will not transmit any junk e-mail, spam, pyramid schemes, chain letters to the site or other subscribers. Effectivators in its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information or submission from this site, in whole or in part, for any reason.
Restriction, Suspension or Termination
Effectivators reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the site at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability and without any obligation. Effectivators may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the site at any time, including the availability of any site feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEITHER EFFECTIVATORS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE AND THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU. NEITHER EFFECTIVATORS NOR ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WARRANTS THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DOES EFFECTIVATORS, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EFFECTIVATORS NOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PAST OR PRESENT OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES ATTORNEYS, LICENSORS OR INFORMATION PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF EFFECTIVATORS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Oregon.